Friday, September 14, 2007

edison and curies jumped me

2 day old sushi before sleep:

sooo...i dreamed i invented a time machine and decided to travel back to the past. along the way i picked up thomas edison and marie curie. we journeyed to 1833 and began to work on a project. by 1835 we had completed our perpetual energy machine. defying all the laws of thermodynamics we had created a work of pure genius! i was soo excited i exclaimed, "wait till i bring this invention back to the future!!! i'll win a freakin nobel prize!!". then tom (edison let me call him tom) said, "whoa whoa whoa, y'aint takin this nowhere." i said, "well it would be irresponsible to change the course of the past! we can't possibly introduce this thing at this time". tom said he didn't care and he would do what he thought needed to be done. i asked him what he meant...and thats when curie jumped me and held me down while tom kicked my teeth in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ROFL! Awesome dream!